WHY SELL ON DRINKS NETWORK?
Hundreds of Antipodean beer, wine and spirit brands can now sell on the one marketplace. Sell your products alongside a long list of exciting hospitality, brand educational and inspirational drink experiences.
WHAT'S THE PROPOSITION?
DRINK EXPERIENCES ARE NOW OFFERED ON THE SAME PLATFORM WHERE CUSTOMERS ARE BUYING BEER, WINE AND SPIRITS.
Register by entering your details to be one of 20 vendors on our Vendor Plus annual subscription.
We'll save your place for 30 days.
Register now and get $1552 worth of product listings, promo and support for just $539.
Offer expires real soon....
HOW TO SELL ON DRINKS NETWORK?
PICK A SUBSCRIPTION
- Choose the best subscription that suits your portfolio needs.
- Book an call from the WeCare team to chat about how to get your products and events online.
LOAD PRODUCTS AND EVENTS
- Upload product images and descriptions direct in the marketplace. Link Instagram accounts and brand media to engage with customers.
- Book WeCare remote support with the Drinks Network team to get online fast and easy.
START SELLING STRAIGHT AWAY
- Sell products from your warehouse partners and monitor customer data generated by campaigns.
- Delegate funds to partners and ticket sales direct to your account.
- Earn with affiliate programs rewarding you for every future purchase customers make across the store.
WE OFFER ACCESS TO A FUSION OF LIQUOR RETAIL AND
ON-PREMISE EVENTS WITHIN ONE PLATFORM. BECAUSE WHEN HOSPITALITY WORKS TOGETHER WITH RETAIL, A NETWORK OF CUSTOMERS IS CREATED LIKE NOWHERE ELSE ON EARTH.
Join our tribe of Antipodean drink makers, marketers and managers who want a more equitable share in the $1.5 billion-dollar online liquor retail market.
START SELLING YOUR DRINKS AND
EXPERIENCES TODAY BY BOOKING A CALL AND TALKING TO A HUMAN.
We Pay Everyone 95%+ on Event Sales
We Pay Better Bigger Faster Commissions
We Pay Vendors 70%+ on Product Sales
- Both Ambassadors and Vendors receive payouts under our Affiliate program.
- Receives 5% of the first sale and 2.5% of additional sales using your unique link.
- Refer a Vendor and receive a $100.
- Affiliate can cash out when total exceeds $200.
- Event ticket sales and affiliate commission will be deposited into your nominated account.
WHAT WE GIVE FOR FREE
- A community of Gen Z and Millennials who make up 42% of our population
- Product shipping and delivery quality replacement guarantee
- Free events will always be free of commission, fees and charges
- View customer centric data updated in real-time
- Monitor your marketing events ROI v’s your product sales
- See historical data by product, category and GEO location allowing your to make better marketing decision for your campaigns.
WORD ON THE STREET
WHAT THE FAQ?
Frequently asked questions about selling on Drinks Network.
How do fees work on Drinks Network?
Joining and starting a shop on Drinks Network is free. There are three basic selling fees: a subscription for anything more than one product listed, a listing fee for anything more than 20 products, a transaction commission that pays out 70% on products and 95%+ on tickets. You can also buy into promotional categories if you choose to activate these with Drinks Network.
It costs $9 to publish a listing to the marketplace per month from the 21st product onwards.
An event listing lasts for a maximum of four months or until the item is sold. Once an event ticket/s sell, there is a 3% transaction fee on the sale price. You can have assisted ticket sales whereby a further 2% will be charged on each ticket sale.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on Drinks Network. Create an Drinks Network account (if you don’t already have one), set your products, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your Drinks Network fees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on Drinks Network will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Product sale commission funds are paid to your nominated receiver bank account. That can be your warehouse fulfilment partner or your cellar door.
Affiliate commissions and ticket sales are paid to a nominated receiver bank account. That can be your cellar door account or your personal account.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings beyond one product. The first product listing is always free.
What can I sell on Drinks Network?
Drinks Network provides a marketplace for drink makers, marketers and managers to sell their wine, beer, spirits and events. Both retailers of drinks and trade event managers (bar managers) sell their drink products and events on Drinks Network.