Love Delhi Gin is a vibrantly delicious gin that shows off the spices and flavours of India, with a tasty helping of mango sitting at the heart of the recipe alongside. Previously known as Mumbai Gin, this top tipple was made to complement Indian cuisine, which is a wonderful idea if you ask us!
- Everything you need to complete your celebration, one bottle of The Macallan Double Cask 12 Years Old.
- Share the perfect balance of American and European oak this festive season!
- The result is a fresh and approachable style, rich in flavour, honeyed and indulgent, with a full, viscous mouth feel. Suitable for all occasions.
- Double Cask 12 years old will appeal to existing and new Macallan drinkers alike.
$140.14(inc GST) $140.14(inc GST) Add to cart
A perfect marriage of cultures, one an old hand at the whisky game and the other a comparative young buck, Matsui Shuzou have blended Scottish and Japanese malts to create a unique and rather splendid hybrid. The Kurayoshi 18 year old is a smoky, fruity drop with hints of vanilla.Current bid: $380.00 (inc GST)DaysHoursMinutesSecondsAuction ends:
The Macallan Triple Cask Matured 12 Years Old sees the expert marrying of a series of single malt whiskies. These have been crafted in a triple cask combination of European and American sherry seasoned oak casks and American ex-bourbon oak casks. This complex combination of oak casks delivers an extraordinarily smooth and delicate character, full of citrus fruits, vanilla and fresh oak.
- Beluga’s five-times-filtered Gold Line Vodka, presented in a handsome leather gift box.
- Top-quality stuff – great mouth-feel and personality to it.
- The bottle is wax sealed, hence why it comes with a little hammer & brush doohickey to help clean off all the wax.
$183.50(inc GST) 2% off $183.50(inc GST) 2% off Add to cart
The flagship expression of the Real de Minas Distillery, Don Amado R?stico is made using the historic method of slowly roasting fully-mature Espad?n maguey hearts on firewood embers, before natural fermentation with airborne yeast and a slow double-distillation in ceramic pot stills.
The minero clay-pot still is quite prevalent on the nose with aromatics leaning towards ash, crushed walnuts, roasted corn, and savory spices. A bright, citrus Espad?n maguey palate is well balanced against notes of caramel, butterscotch and fresh herbs.$142.60 (inc GST)
Sesión is a premium tequila produced from 100% agave from the fields of Jalisco, Mexico. Gold-winning Session Mocha Tequila is a dessert sensation. Chocolate fondant, biscuits, bread dough flowing into palate cold-brew coffee for a rich, creamy, sweet finish.
$89.00(inc GST) 7% off
Sesión is a premium tequila produced from 100% blue agave from the fields of Jalisco, Mexico. Light and fresh with a touch of spice, Sesión Blanco Tequila is a distinctive delight. Sweet citrus green peppers and mint, with lingering elements of white pepper for a lasting finish.
$91.50(inc GST) 5% off
Ilegal mezcal is a beautifully balanced vintage mezcal from Tlacolula, Oaxaca Mexico. It is made by a fourth generation Mescalero and his family using 500 year old methods. Ilegal joven mezcal is a perfect balance of espadin agave and light smoke. Deep agave aromas. Hints of baked apple and white pepper. Lingering heat and sweet agave throughout.
$117.71(inc GST) 15% off
Calle 23 is a highland tequila from Jalisco. Its creator, French-born biochemist Sophie Decobecq, distils each expression separately (Blanco, Reposado, Aejo) to its own special recipe. Her tequilas are double-distilled and she uses Bourbon casks from Kentucky. The blanco (unaged) is a wonderfully clean palate with good agave, crisp apple and sweet tropical fruit notes (pineapple and ripe pear).$93.63 (inc GST)
- (AUD) Market Valuation
- One of the last bottles of this prestigious whisky remaining in Australia
- Limited 5000 bottles made in 2016
- Bottled at 48%